7.11.14

When we can't sleep

Some lyrics written when you were sleeping

For four years your heart
Has been wrapped in a chain
I want to melt it
And build it again

Baby I almost died
Returning home the other day
Things get dangerous
When I get near a car

But every time Red Hot
Plays in the radio
I honestly don't know
Where to start cause

I still got the taste of
Bad coffee at three
Of all those bright hours
When we couldn't sleep

We have movies to watch
And popcorn to eat
Places to hide
Dancing in the street

At night, when we can't sleep

Remember useless classes
Which no one pays attention to
Mechanics last Wednesday
Was me looking at you

I fight with myself
For being afraid to love
But the ghosts from the past
Don't haunt me anymore cause

I still got the taste of
Bad coffee at three
Of all those bright hours
When we couldn't sleep

We have two broken-hearted souls
Wanting to feel love again
By everything's easy now
Cause you're my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment :)